Air Lubricated Trim Plate
A special type of intake hood with an air lubricated surface is often required with high speed winders. The air lubricated trim plate provides a cushion of air for the trim to ride on after being slit. This reduces friction between the trim and the conveying surface, which allows the material to move smoothly from the slit point to the intake hood.
Features & Benefits
- Air barrier reduces friction between trim and conveying surface
- Allows material to flow smoothly from slit point to pick-up hood
- Frictionless high-velocity intake
- Often necessary with high-speed winders
- Custom designed per application
Sized for each application.