Dust Collection Systems are used to filter conveying air after the conveyed material has been separated and before the air is discharged, either back into the work spaces or outside. There are many different types of dust collection systems including simple filter boxes and sophisticated automated self-cleaning systems.
Features & Benefits
- Dust and air filtration systems available
- Wet and dry systems available
- Wet scrubber and air filtration configurations
- Dust socks offer a low-cost air filtration design alternative
- Construction: Painted carbon steel or stainless steel
Sized for each application.