Conveying - Venturi Eductor with Filter Dust Collection System
Customize a conveying solution for your business with our pneumatic industrial conveying systems. Quickdraft has experience conveying virtually any materials including paper, film, plastics and polymers of all kinds, nonwovens, fiberglass, rubber, etc. Even the most difficult materials including those with exposed adhesive can be pneumatically conveyed. Our Venturi-powered systems help to enhance productivity, make the best use of your space, and virtually eliminate costly maintenance and downtime. If your application allows for trim to be collected close to the machine, we also have a variety of pre-engineered, stand-alone trim conveying system to precisely meet your specific requirements.
Venturi Eductor with Filter Dust Collection System
Explore by clicking the buttons in the graphic below
1Telescoping Intake Hoods
- Flexible design that allows for different trim widths and locations custom to your line
- Ease of telescoping intake hood movement
- All stainless-steel construction
- Adjustable to accommodate material from various sources
Superior design and precision manufacturing make the Quickdraft Venturi Eductor the most efficient, consistent and reliable method for maintaining conveying process requirements.
- No obstructions to the material flow and all moving parts are external to the air stream
- Little or no maintenance
- Consistent, dependable conveying performance
- Duct can be thoroughly cleaned without harming the blower
- Designed for 24/7 operation
- Long service life
3Chrome Plated Nozzle
- Bolt-In Replacement
- All stainless- steel construction
- Maintains system performance
- Automated nozzle cleaning system
- Reduces noise as a result of remote location
- The blower never comes in contact with the material flow stream.
- Reliable and maintenance friendly
5Air Handling Fan
- Air Handling Fans are used to move air only, in this case providing the air for a high efficiency cyclone dust collection system. No material contacts the fan blades
- A full range of ancillary equipment available including balers, compactors, granulators, pelletizers, shredders, etc.
- In-Line Trim Cutters and Choppers available if appropriate for cut length control
- Dust Collection Systems and accessories available to address problems with Static, Abrasiveness, Snagging, etc.