We are proud to have over fifty Quickdraft systems in operation worldwide conveying aluminum and other metals. Our experienced engineers and designers work closely with your team to understand your unique needs and design the best possible conveying system for your specific automotive, aircraft or other recycling operation. Our sophisticated applications include the all negative system, which has all the positive attributes of our Venturi system but utilizes the minimum possible operational horsepower. So whether you’re conveying continuous metal edge trip or chopped or shredded pieces, the system provides virtually maintenance-free 24/7/365 run time.
Push Pull with Venturi System
Explore by clicking the buttons in the graphic below
- All stainless-steel construction
- Oscillating discharge chutes
Superior design and precision manufacturing make the Quickdraft Venturi Eductor the most efficient, consistent and reliable method for maintaining conveying process requirements.
- No obstructions to the material flow and all moving parts are external to the air stream
- Little or no maintenance
- Consistent, dependable conveying performance
- Duct can be thoroughly cleaned without harming the blower
- Designed for 24/7 operation
- Long service life
Chrome Plated Nozzle
- Easy replaceability for applications with abrasive material
- Maintains system performance
4Main & Backup Turbo Blowers
- Reduces noise as a result of remote location
- The blower never comes in contact with the material flow stream.
- Reliable and maintenance friendly
- A full range of ancillary equipment available including balers, compactors, granulators, pelletizers, shredders, etc.
- In-Line Trim Cutters and Choppers available if appropriate for cut length control
- Dust Collection Systems and accessories available to address problems with Static, Abrasiveness, Snagging, etc.