Paper Trim Conveying Systems
Trim removal will never be a problem in your plant if you put Quickdraft to work for you. Quickdraft pioneered the concept of continuous trim conveying using Venturi Technology. The Venturi provides an unobstructed flow path that is ideal for conveying continuous edge trim and other broke material. Whether you are working in nonwovens, paper, film, foil or laminates of these materials, Quickdraft equipment is specifically designed and selected to match your requirements and product type, and to minimize energy consumption. Static electricity, abrasive materials, exposed adhesives, fibrous or brittle materials are all potential problems that could result in conveying system plugs. We have solutions to these issues that will result in such a successful and reliable system that you may even forget it exists. Applications range from an eductor unit alongside a slitter/winder conveying edge trims to a nearby collection bin to complete in-plant centralized trim and broke handling systems. If your material is recyclable or can be reclaimed or re-used in your process, we can provide baling, granulating, briquetting or pelletizing systems with our equipment. In addition, we can address worker and environmental concerns such as noise reduction and dust filtration. Quickdraft is the dependable, maintenance-free way to get the job done.
- Experience conveying virtually any material including paper, film, plastics and polymers of all kinds, nonwovens, fiberglass, metals, etc.
- Even the most difficult materials including materials with exposed adhesive can be pneumatically conveyed
- Conveying distances from a few feet to hundreds of feet
- Separate systems for each machine or centralized whole plant trim collection systems for as many machines as you have
- System blowers can be located remotely or even outside to remove the noise source from the operating floor
- A full range of ancillary equipment including balers, compactors, granulators, pelletizers, shredders, etc.
- In-Line Trim Cutters and Choppers available if appropriate for cut length control
- Dust Collection Systems available to allow conveying air to be discharged outside or returned to the operating floor without environmental, worker or product quality impact
- Accessories available to address problems with Static, Abrasiveness, Snagging, etc.
- Flexible payment terms and financing are available, and credit cards are accepted
- Systems are guaranteed to perform as specified
- Built for industrial environments, our systems have less downtime and last longer
- Built for your specific requirements to ensure success, no “pre-packaged” solutions that may not fit your application
- Designed for maximum simplicity and minimum operator interaction
- Attention to detail means every aspect of your system is designed for success down to the ducting and clean-out doors (no leading edges, no snag points)
- Systems can be tested in our facility with your material prior to shipment, all Eductor Units and Blowers are performance tested prior to shipment
- With our own factory, we control the quality of components leaving our facility
- Elimination of moving components in the material flow path means elimination of most maintenance problems
- Minimal preventative maintenance is required for reliable operation
- Detailed Maintenance Manuals provided
- Systems designed to allow proper maintenance access for critical components
- Durable construction means a system that requires less attention from the maintenance staff
If your application allows for trim to be collected close to the machine, we have pre-engineered, stand-alone trim conveying systems. We have a wide variety of models so that we can precisely meet your specific requirements.