Part Washer Evaporator Exhaust Systems
The Quickdraft Venturi exhauster is an excellent choice to vent steam from parts washers and wastewater evaporation systems. Our units are also used to vent the products of combustion from the burner exhaust stack on these units.
With our Quickdraft Venturi exhauster, the steam or exhaust gas is pulled into and through our Venturi. The Venturi has an unobstructed exhaust flow path and the motor and blower assembly is completely out of the exhaust air stream. There are no moving parts internal to the Quickdraft Venturi. Our exhaust systems provide excellent service life with virtually no maintenance.
Dependable Part Washers and Wastewater Evaporation Systems
- Eliminate exhaust fan maintenance
- Exhaust systems and exhaust that is dependable and consistent
- All evaporation systems can be installed either horizontally or vertically
- All models can be installed either in-line with the exhaust stack, or at the top of the stack
- The blowers can be operated at constant speed or can be automatically adjusted using a variable frequency drive controller
- There are no motors, impellers, bearings or shafts in the exhaust airstream
- All moving parts are external to the exhausted steam and are unaffected by moisture, high temperature, and other adverse factors that are typically detrimental to an in-line exhaust fan
- The equipment in the exhaust flow path is constructed of 304 stainless steel
- Direct drive blowers are supplied. No belts or bearings to replace
- The blower is directly connected to the Quickdraft Venturi exhauster tube
- The blower can be located remotely
- Simple installation