Chopper Material Handling Fan System
Customize a conveying solution for your business with our pneumatic industrial conveying systems. Quickdraft has experience conveying virtually any material including paper, film, plastics and polymers of all kinds, nonwovens, fiberglass, rubber, etc. Even the most difficult materials including those with exposed adhesive can be pneumatically conveyed. Our Venturi-powered systems help to enhance productivity, make the best use of your space, and virtually eliminate costly maintenance and downtimes. If your application allows for trim to be collected close to the machine, we also have a variety of pre-engineered, stand-alone trim conveying systems to precisely meet your specific requirements.
1Receiver with Access Port
- Material falls out of the air stream and drops to the baler
- Both the receiver and discharge chutes have an access door with a safety limit switch in the airstream
- Reduces static charge for more efficient air/material separation.
- Located at the inlet to the air/material separator.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Power supply unit and cable are provided.
- The cable is prewired to the neutralizer prior to shipment
3Material Handling Fan
- Available for material that can be conveyed through the impellers of a fan
- Special wheel material and construction designed for specific product applications
- Used with in-line choppers to reduce fan stress and dust
- Controls cut length
- Low static loss
- Cuts a variety of material thicknesses
- Reversible blades increase knife life and reduce sharpening
- Individual knives are removable for re-sharpening
- Precision bearings and single-cast housing design allows for consistent cuts
- Gap adjustment to less than 0.0005” possible for both stationary and rotating knives
- Standard high-carbon, high-chrome knives supplied, carbide-tipped knives also available
- Oil mist units are available for adhesive materials
- A full range of ancillary equipment available including balers, compactors, granulators, pelletizers, shredders, etc.
- In-Line Trim Cutters and Choppers available if appropriate for cut length control
- Dust Collection Systems and accessories available to address problems with Static, Abrasiveness, Snagging, etc.