High-End Specialty Fireplace Systems
Quickdraft produces specialty residential and commercial fireplace units including single-sided opening or double-sided opening fireplaces where the flue has many offsets and/or long horizontal runs and cannot vent naturally. We specialize in custom designs that can accommodate the sound enclosure housing the pressure blower and intake silencers into tight spaces that may be difficult to access.
Explore by clicking the buttons in the graphic below
Superior design and precision manufacturing make the Quickdraft Venturi Exhauster the most efficient, consistent and reliable method for maintaining process exhaust requirements.
- No obstructions to the exhaust flow and all moving parts are external to the air stream
- Little or no maintenance
- Consistent, dependable exhaust performance
- Duct can be thoroughly cleaned without harming the blower
- Designed for 24/7 operation
- Long service life
2Pressure Blower with Intake Silencer
- The inline blower discharge silencer reduces the sound that travels back through the opening of the fireplace and out the discharge of the stack.
- The fan or blower sound levels are typically reduced by 3 to 7 dBA at a distance of 3 feet
- Custom designs
- Filtered Inlet Silencers and Sound Enclosures with Access Doors available
- Can be installed remotely from system if needed for noise control
- EPS Bead Process Flow
- Nonwoven, Film or Foil Trim
- Recycled Goods
- Rubber Scrap
- A full range of ancillary equipment available including balers, compactors, granulators, pelletizers, shredders, etc.
- In-Line Trim Cutters and Choppers available if appropriate for cut length control
- Dust Collection Systems and accessories available to address problems with Static, Abrasiveness, Snagging, etc.
Explore the most efficient method for conveying material without moving parts.Learn More
Engineering and Manufacturing
Learn about our engineering design, fabrication, assembly and finishing capabilities.Learn More