Hot parts washers generate steam and water vapor that can cause deterioration of the surrounding equipment. With a Quickdraft Venturi exhaust system, operators can enjoy a steam free work zone. The system removes steam from the parts washer cabinet during the cleaning cycle and at the end of the cycle prior to opening the door, preventing damaging discharge into the plant. The Venturi system automatically compensates as atmospheric pressure changes in the building to maintain a constant negative pressure inside the cabinet. Made of stainless steel with NO moving parts in the exhaust flow, the corrosion and blower bearing failure common in systems with in-line blowers is eliminated.
Explore by clicking the buttons in the graphic below
- Allows frictionless transition from high speed paper web to Edge Trim Collection System
Superior design and precision manufacturing make the Quickdraft Venturi Exhauster the most efficient, consistent and reliable method for maintaining process exhaust requirements.
- There are no obstructions to the exhaust flow and all moving parts are external to the air stream
- Little or no maintenance
- Consistent, dependable exhaust performance
- Duct can be thoroughly cleaned without harming the blower
- Designed for 24/7 operation
- Long service life